JWDK is a brand design firm specialising in end-to-end corporate branding programmes for medium-to-large scale businesses throughout China.
JWDK works with Chinese and international firms across a diverse range of sectors including property, gaming, engineering, hospitality, lifestyle, automotive and NGOs. JWDK has won 17 international design awards over the past last three years for projects include:
- Renaming and brand of Lohkah, a 5-Star hotel based in Xiamen
- Naming and branding of Columbia Circle, a historical venue in Shanghai
- Rebranding of BOKE, a massively successful casual gaming company in China
More recently, JWDK recently launched the new brand for the British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai, helping to guide the Chamber strategically into the modern digital age.
JWDK’s services include:
- Research and client workshops
- Strategy & brand visioning
- Bilingual naming
- Brand identity design
- Implementation and brand management
Visit jwdkpartners.com to see our portfolio and to contact our people.
The new brand identity for BritCham Shanghai, launched May 2021
The new strategic brand campaign for Xintiandi’s 20th Anniversary
JWDK celebrates five years of their heritage project, Columbia Circle
JWDK launches the new brand for China’s top gaming developer, BOKE