KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In 1992, KPMG became the first international accounting network to be granted a joint venture licence in mainland China. KPMG was also the first among the Big Four in mainland China to convert from a joint venture to a special general partnership, as of 1 August 2012. Now KPMG China is based in 24 offices across 22 cities with around 12,000 partners and staff.
We are part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, including:
- Statutory and internal audits
- IPO reporting accountants
- Due diligence advice on acquisitions, mergers and disposal
- Post Merger integration
- Risk and compliance services
- IT advisory
- Tax, including incentives and Transfer Pricing advisory